Lead Nutrition Services - Food & Nutrition, Full-time, EveningsLocation McHenry, Illinois Business Unit McHenry Hospital Job REQID 106404 Job Function Food Services Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $10,000 Student Loan Repayment ($5,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
The Nutrition Services Lead reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines, and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Nutrition Services Lead directs and coordinates activities of kitchen/cafe workers and the preparing, cooking and serving of foods for the hospital patients, personnel and visitors during his/her designated shift.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Certified Food Projection Manager (CFPM) within 180 days of hire
- Two to three years’ experience in hospital and/or food service industry
- Previous supervisory experience
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs