Guest Attendant - Guest Services McHenry, Part-time, DaysLocation McHenry, Illinois Business Unit McHenry Hospital Job REQID 32272 Job Function Customer Service Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Guest Attendant reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
This position includes high volume customer contact and a professional, positive, engaging attitude is necessary to welcome customers to Northwestern Medicine. This position serves as a resource to customers facilitating hospital access to and from the parking lots or drop off areas.
- Greets, acknowledges and assists all customers outside during assigned hours.
- Maintains visual appearance and safety of entrance, i.e. clearing snow and ice, removing trash, etc
- Serves as a resource to patients and visitors facilitating hospital access.
- Safely transports guests to and from parking areas utilizing the Courtesy Shuttle.
- Must be able to safely drive the Courtesy Shuttle.
- Capable of hearing customer comments, concerns and complaints and responding in a positive, proactive and timely manner.
- Facilitates the flow of customers to and from their vehicles while maintaining efficiency and professionalism.
- Presents a professional image of self and organization by adhering to department uniform policy.
- Actively participates in all required in-service and departmental meetings.
- This position adheres to and is responsible for the safety standards of Northwestern Medicine including the completion of the mandatory Organizational & Departmental safety standards on an annual basis
- Performs other related duties as assigned
High school diploma
1 year of professional customer service experience
Valid Illinois drivers license
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Registered Nurse- PH Perinatal, Casual, Nights Palos Heights, Illinois
- Registered Nurse - PH Oncology -Sg4 North - Part-Time, Days - Sign On-Bonus Eligible Palos Heights, Illinois
- Registered Nurse - PH Med Surg Hp3, Full-Time Days - Sign On Bonus Eligible Palos Heights, Illinois
- Registered Nurse - PH Med Surg Hp3, Full-Time, Days, - Sign On Bonus Eligible Palos Heights, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs