General Maintenance I - Plant Operations and Maintenance, Full-time, NightsLocation McHenry, Illinois Business Unit McHenry Hospital Job REQID 98888 Job Function Facilities/Maintenance Shift Night Job (3rd) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $6,000 Student Loan Repayment ($3,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
This is a 3rd Shift position. Tuesday - Saturday 11pm to 7:30am.
The General Maintenance I reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Responsible for safe operation and maintenance of plant equipment and systems in order to provide a safe and comfortable environment.
- Responsible for the overall cleanliness of the campus.
- Responsible for maintenance and documentation of life safety systems within Northwestern Medicine facilities.
- Responsible for the safe operation of plant equipment and systems.
- Responsible for maintenance and repair of buildings, grounds, and equipment including repair of minor equipment.
- Supports safe operation of Northwestern Medicine.
- This position adheres to and is responsible for the safety standards of including the completion of the mandatory organizational safety standards on an annual basis.
- Recognizes and adopts activities appropriate to the specific needs of the patient/resident population and demonstrates knowledge of specific issues directly related to age of the patient/resident population.
- This position actively maintains confidentiality for our patients and their families
- This position performs other duties as assigned.
- Valid Driver’s License
- 1-2 years position related experience
- Physical ability to perform functional requirements of role
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Trade school
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Nursing OpportunitiesSearch Now
Check out our benefitsRead More
Information Services CareersRead More