Director of Operations II - Bluhm Cardiovascular Institute, Full-time, DaysLocation McHenry, Illinois Business Unit McHenry Hospital Job REQID 33342 Job Function Director Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Director of Operations IIreflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
This Director will have oversight of both ambulatory & hospital-based outpatient services for McHenry and Huntley hospitals.
- Leads teams to outcomes which support the advancement of LFH and NM Strategic Plan.
- Formulates and implements policies and procedures to facilitate processes and clarify and correct procedural problems.
- Evaluates the feasibility, coordination and implementation of new or revised systems, processes and procedures, to ensure compliance and established standards.
- Responsible for the coordination and implementation of strategies that enhance the image of Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital and the community.
- Collaborates with Medical Staff leadership and other departments as needed regarding practices and standard operating procedures that relate to LFH.
- Responsible for meeting operational, financial and strategic goals for the unit/area or program. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 8-10 years healthcare management and clinical experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven skills in leadership, planning and quality.
- Possess administrative, interpersonal and management skills, excellent judgment and quality assessment skills and a working knowledge of trends in health care management, staff issues and economics.
- Qualified by training, experience, interest, and demonstrated current ability.
- Willing and able to discharge the administrative qualifications of his/her office.
- Master's degree.
- Experience in a hospital or health system within a service line structure.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Nurse Clinician - Digestive Health Clinic, Full-Time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Cook I - West Region - Central DuPage Hospital, Part-time Winfield, Illinois
- Certified Nursing Assistant - PH Psychiatric, Part-Time, Nights Palos Heights, Illinois
- Patient Care Technician - Delnor Medical/Surgical, Full Time, Nights - $2,000 Sign on Bonus! Geneva, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs