Director of Operations - Oncology Services - Full-Time, DaysLocation McHenry, Illinois Business Unit McHenry Hospital Job REQID 81233 Job Function Management-Healthcare Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $6,000 Student Loan Repayment ($3,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
The Director of Operations - Oncology Services reflects the mission, vision, and values of Northwestern Memorial, adheres to the organizations Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Director, Operations will engage in activities to enable the provision of high quality, patient and family centered care for services. Under the direction of the Vice President of Operations, and in partnership with the Medical staff, and Nursing Leadership, the Director, Operations will ensure that progressive and coordinated strategies for the delivery of patient care will be implemented across the campus.
- Responsible for leading teams to outcomes which support the advancement of NM Strategic Plan.
- Formulate and implement policies and procedures to facilitate processes and clarify and correct procedural problems.
- Evaluate the feasibility, coordination and implementation of new or revised systems, processes and procedures, to ensure compliance with established standards.
- Coordinate and implement strategies that enhance the image of NM and the community.
- Collaborate with Medical Staff leadership and other departments as needed regarding practices and standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for meeting operational, financial and strategic goals for unit/area or program.
- Prepare and/or oversee the preparation of budgets
- Perform financial analyses
- Assist in the development of financial, production, compensation and operational targets and models
- Collaborate in the development of business, strategic, and marketing plans
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Five (5) years health care experience
- Experience working within a clinical environment
- Demonstrated organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) or Master of Health Administration (MHA).
- Oncology setting experience
Equal OpportunityNorthwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs