Angiographer II- McHenry Cardiac Cath, Full-Time, Days, $5,000 Sign-on BonusLocation McHenry, Illinois Business Unit McHenry Hospital Job REQID 56950 Job Function Imaging and Radiology Shift Day Job (1st) Pay rates are dependent upon experience. The minimum starting hourly rate for this position is 30.89 Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
- Annual Employee Incentive Bonus
- $6,000 Student Loan Repayment ($5,000 part-time)
- $5,250 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($3,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus!
The Angiographer II reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Operates equipment to produce diagnostic radiographs and for appropriate age groups for interpretation(s) by a physician.
- Maintains proficiency in clinical and equipment competencies in all clinical settings.
- Ability to operate cardiac cath lab equipment, to include x-ray units, monitors, hemodynamic unit, with knowledge and expertise.
- Ability to operate angiography equipment with knowledge and expertise.
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize in emergent or critical patient situations.
- Demonstrates efficiency in the use of supplies and equipment while maintaining sterility during procedures.
- Assists in the assessment of patient condition throughout procedures.
- Utilizes technical and clinical skills to assist the physician during procedures to assure patient safety.
- Monitors all procedure functions to assist in the prevention of adverse outcomes.
- Able to alter examination relative to patient status to provide optimal outcome.
- Provides the physician with proper clinical diagnosis and patient history documentation.
- Works with the physician to provide optimal exam for accurate diagnosis.
- Coordinate schedule for optimal equipment utilization and patient flow.
- Maintains adequate supplies and workspace for efficient daily operation.
- Maintains quality control for all equipment in accordance with manufacturer and regulatory guidelines.
- Ability to start IVs as indicated for contrast injection with proper documentation.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span, and possesses the ability to assess data reflective of the patients status. Includes being able to interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patients requirements relative to the patients age-specific needs.
- This position integrates the CHS values of genuine respect, passionate caring and a joyful spirit into each of the responsibilities of this job and daily communication with all customers and co-workers.
- This position adheres to and is responsible for the safety standards of Northwestern Medicine including the completion of the mandatory organizational safety standards on an annual basis.
- This position actively maintains confidentiality for our patients and their families as outlined in the NM Patient Confidentiality Policy and shows the same level of respect for every Associate with in NM.
- This position performs other duties as assigned.
- American Registered Radiologic Technology (ARRT).
- Illinois Department of Nuclear Safety Certified (IDNS).
- CPR certification.
- Physical ability to perform functional requirements of position.
- Interventional Cardiovascular Registered (CVT).
- Intra-aortic Balloon Insertion & Operation experience.
- ACLS certification.
- 1 or more years hospital Medical Imaging experience.
Equal OpportunityNorthwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs