Speech Pathologist, Palos Health Home Health- Flex/Registry, DaysLocation Lemont, Illinois Business Unit Palos Hospital Job REQID 35663 Job Function Rehabilitation/Wellness Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Speech-Language Pathologist reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
Functions independently to provide a continuum of services including prevention, identification, diagnosis, consultation, and treatment of patients with speech, language, voice, swallowing and/or oral motor disorders.
Provides and documents speech language pathology services to Home Care and Hospice patients in accordance with a physician's plan of treatment to patients having speech and/or language disorders, hearing disorders, and/or oral motor disorders.
- Master's degree.
- Licensed Speech Language Pathologist by State of IL through IDFPR.
- Meets the education and experience requirements for a Certificate of Clinical Competence granted by the American Speech and Hearing Association. Shown by Certification.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience as a Speech Language Pathologist in a health care setting preferred.
- Home Health experience preferred
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Certified Medical Assistant - COVID Tent, Weekend Casual, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Clinical Nurse - Cardiac Transplant Intensive Care Unit, Full-time, Nights Chicago, Illinois
- Certified Medical Assistant - COVID Tent, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- ICU RN, Full-time, Days, $2,000 Sign On Bonus DeKalb, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs