Registered Nurse- PALOS HEALTH HOME HEALTH FULL-TIME 10-Hour Shifts, Day Shift($5,000/$7,500 Sign-on Bonus Eligible)Location Lemont, Illinois Business Unit Palos Hospital Job REQID 28322 Job Function Clinical Nurse Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
View this video to learn more from the heroes that work at Northwestern Medicine.
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $10,000 Student Loan Repayment ($5,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
Pay: Based on experience, starting at: $20.77 + per hour.
The Registered Nurse - HHC-HOME HEALTH reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines, and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
We are looking for motivated Nurses who are passionate about their careers for our growing Home Health and Hospice agency. You'll be joining a team that focuses on improving, building better tomorrows for our patients. We offer excellent benefits package. This is your chance to launch a rewarding autonomous career that offers flexibility. You can schedule your patients and day to accommodate patient needs and yours.
The RN would be responsible for Home visits to include but not be limited to skilled needs such as wound care, IVs, patient assessment, family education, bereavement visits.We help families at their most vulnerable times to be comfortable with a multidisciplinary approach to be a patient advocate and liaison for the family.
Home Health provides excellent opportunities for patient relationships and continuity of care. Geographic area is generally determined by identifying locations that work best for our team and patients, and are generally concentrated within proximity of each other. Visits are in home, but charting can be completed remotely. Join our team of experienced and dedicated clinicians!
This opportunity includes:
- Mileage reimbursement
- Laptop and cell phone
- Flexible self-scheduling
- Saturday/Sunday coverage every 4 weeks
- Sign-on Bonus: $5,000 for up to 23 months of experience; $7,500 for 24+ months of experience (Internal employees are not eligible for the Sign-on Bonus)
- Current RN licensure in the State of Illinois which can be verified on the Illinois State web site.
- Associate degree
- Must have a dependable work history, along with excellent communicating skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent listening and communication skills, flexibility and willingness to quickly adapt to new situations while maintaining a positive attitude
- Must have a valid driver's license, free of any restrictions, and have a current auto insurance card.
- You must have a minimum 1-2 years of Nursing experience
- BSN degree
- Prior Home Health and Hospice experience
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs