Registered Nurse, PALOS HEALTH HOME HEALTH CARE- Full-time, Days ($5,000/$7,500 Sign-on Bonus Eligible)Location Lemont, Illinois Business Unit Palos Hospital Job REQID P12976 Job Function Clinical Nurse Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
View this video to learn more from the heroes that work at Northwestern Medicine.
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
0-23 months experience - $5,000 sign-on bonus
24+ months experience - $7,500 sign-on bonus
The Registered Nurse - HHC-HOME HEALTH reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines, and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
We are looking for motivated Nurses who are passionate about their careers for our growing Home Health and Hospice agency. You'll be joining a team that focuses on improving, building better tomorrows for our patients. We offer excellent benefits package. This is your chance to launch a rewarding autonomous career that offers flexibility. You can schedule your patients and day to accommodate patient needs and yours.
The RN would be responsible for Home visits to include but not be limited to skilled needs such as wound care, IVs, patient assessment, family education, bereavement visits.We help families at their most vulnerable times to be comfortable with a multidisciplinary approach to be a patient advocate and liaison for the family.
- Current RN licensure in the State of Illinois which can be verified on the Illinois State web site.
- Associate's degree
- Must have a dependable work history, along with excellent communicating skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent listening and communication skills, flexibility and willingness to quickly adapt to new situations while maintaining a positive attitude
- Must have a valid driver's license, free of any restrictions, and have a current auto insurance card.
- You must have a minimum 1-2 years of Nursing experience
- BSN degree
- Prior Home Health and Hospice experience
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner - Immediate Care Clinics (Northwest Suburban Locations), Full- time or Part-time, Days Huntley, Illinois
- Clinical Nurse - Feinberg Medical Observation Unit, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Molecular Pathology Technologist, Full-time, Evenings Chicago, Illinois
- Ultrasound Sonographer, Full-time, Nights - $8,000 Sign On Bonus Chicago, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs