Home Health Hospice Aide, Palos Health Home Health Care- Full-time, DaysLocation Lemont, Illinois Business Unit Palos Hospital Job REQID 29873 Job Function Patient Support Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Hospice Aide provides basic assistance to activities of daily living to patients and assists in maintenance of a safe and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse.
Enforces teaching regarding end of life care.
Participates as an active member of the interdisciplinary team.
The Home Aid/Hospice Aide will assist with patient related tasks.
- Current Nursing Assistant certification in the State of Illinois.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- CPR/BLS certification through the American Heart Associatin.
- Current Illinois Driver's License and Auto Insurance, and a reliable car.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- The Home Care Aide will work under the supervision of the Registered Nurse.
- Home health or hospice experience preferred. Education:
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Immediate Care Physician - South Suburbs (Orland Park) Orland Park, Illinois
- Endoscopy Tech- Full Time, Days Geneva, Illinois
- Occupational Therapist- Part Time, Days Warrenville, Illinois
- Occupational Therapist- Casual, Rotating Shifts Winfield, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs