Certified Nursing Assistant- PH Home Health Full-time DaysLocation Lemont, Illinois Business Unit Palos Hospital Job REQID 101027 Job Function Patient Support Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
View this video to learn more from the heroes that work at Northwestern Medicine.
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $10,000 Student Loan Repayment ($5,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
The CNA-HHC reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines, and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant in the State of Illinois.
- High School education.
- Completion of one (1) year experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant in a JCAHO accredited hospital on an Adult/Med-Surg Unit or it's equivalent, in an accredited Skilled Nursing facility preferred.
- Must have a valid Driver’s license.
- Must have proof of car insurance.
- Prior Home Health, Private Duty, and/or Hospice experience preferred, however new CNAs will be considered and trained.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs