Certified Nursing Assistant, PH Home Health Care, PRIVATE DUTY- Flex/Registry, Rotating ShiftsLocation Lemont, Illinois Business Unit Palos Hospital Job REQID 52544 Job Function Patient Support Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The CNA-HHC, Flex-PRIVATE DUTY reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines, and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant in the State of Illinois.
- High School education.
- Completion of one (1) year experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant in a JCAHO accredited hospital on an Adult/Med-Surg Unit or it's equivalent, in an accredited Skilled Nursing facility preferred.
- Must have a valid Driver’s license.
- Must have proof of car insurance.
- Prior Home Health, Private Duty, and/or Hospice experience preferred, however new CNAs will be considered and trained.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs