Social Worker (LCSW) - Psychiatry, Full Time, DaysLocation Lake Forest, Illinois Business Unit Northwestern Medical Group Job REQID 74302 Job Function Mental Health/Social Services Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $10,000 Student Loan Repayment ($5,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
**This is a Full Time, salaried position at 40 hours per week located on the Lake Forest hospital campus for Outpatient Psychiatry. Schedule is Monday through Friday, 8a-5p with remote work options available up to two days per week.**
The Social Worker Psychreflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
This position will be providing long-term psychotherapy for Northwestern Medical Group North Region Psychiatry patients. It will also support the following programs within our Bluhm Cardiovascular Institute; metabolic wellness and obesity medicine and Heart Failure programs. In these programs, behavioral changes will be accomplished with counseling, care coordination, as well as education and support to encourage patient compliance.
- Performs comprehensive/timely biopsychosocial assessments.
- Renders an evidence-based opinion regarding the patient's mental status, competency, prospective dangerousness, diagnosis, and need for psychiatric treatment.
- Matches appropriate disposition and level of care determination to the diagnosis, formulation, risk factors and patient needs as assessed.
- Formulates and implements evidence-based treatment plans.
- Works collaboratively with all staff on the treatment team to ensure seamless psychiatric care.
- Performs evidence-based psychotherapy as therapist or co-therapist.
- Provides individual patients, groups, families, and married couples, psychotherapy based on a framework of scientifically acceptable medical-psychological theory.
- Creates specific and timely discharge/aftercare plans and utilizes community resources when indicated.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Master's degree.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (IL).
- Zero (0) to two (2) years experience in a relevant role.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs