Safety Security Officer-Security Full-Time DaysLocation Lake Forest, Illinois Business Unit Lake Forest Hospital Job REQID 80030 Job Function Safety/Security/Infection Control Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $6,000 Student Loan Repayment ($3,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
**This is a Full-time position at 40 hours per week located at Lake Forest Hospital. **
The Safety Security Officer reflects the mission, vision, and values of NMHC, adheres to the organizations Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Conducts the daily operation of all safety and security systems and services provided by the department which includes interior and exterior patrols to ensure the security of the facility and grounds, responding to all calls for assistance and initiating investigations for all security related incidents.
- 1-3 years of related work experience required, demonstrating a working knowledge of the job responsibilities and methods.
- 1 to 2 years specialized or technical training, or equivalent, following successful completion of high school.
- Completion of CPI class within 1 year of employment and completion of IAHS training within 6 months of hire.
- Previous law enforcement experience and self-defense courses preferred.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs