Practice Manager - Oncology North, Full-time, DaysLocation Lake Forest, Illinois Business Unit Northwestern Medical Group Job REQID 12417 Job Function Management-Business Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Practice Managerreflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Manage the office's front-line non-exempt staff, requiring interviewing, hiring, training, progressive discipline, dismissals, performance appraisals, and employee relations.
- Schedule staff and allocate resources across hours of operation to maximize patient access and satisfaction, provider productivity and efficiency, staff productivity, cost-savings, and operational efficiencies.
- Conduct supply purchasing via the Groups on-line ordering and shopping list system within specified budget.
- Report monthly productivity results to providers and staff.
- Ensure accuracy of all data collection and data entry by site staff through training and compliance monitoring and facilitate and oversee flow of information to and from NMGs Central Office.
- Conduct timely and accurate cash management duties, including overseeing the collection of co-pays and patient balances and processing of clean super bill batches, in-house cash balances, and bank deposits in order to influence profitability.
- Serve as an active participant in corporate committees and task forces.
- Provide financial analysis to facilitate planning and cash flow management and review variance explanations.
- Communicate budget and variance information to professional staff.
- Gain comprehensive understanding of individual job functions for purposes of identifying training and developmental opportunities.
- Identify and communicate priorities, timelines and accountabilities to ensure efficient use of resources and to promote and open and productive work environment.
- Work with senior management to define performance goals for team and interface with staff to monitor progress, manage disciplinary issues and provide ongoing feedback.
- Bachelors Degree.
- 2 years health care experience.
- Experience working within a clinical environment.
- Outpatient setting experience.
- Demonstrated organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) or Master of Health Administration (MHA).
- Academic medical center health care experience.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Case Manager RN/Woodstock-Full-time, Day Woodstock, Illinois
- Staff Nurse-Medical Surgical/Onconolgy-McHenry-Full-time, Nights McHenry, Illinois
- Staff Nurse-Emergency/Huntley-Full-time, Night Huntley, Illinois
- Medical Assistant- Allergy and ENT- Full-time- Days Winfield, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs