Neurologist - Lake ForestLocation Lake Forest, Illinois Business Unit Northwestern Medical Group Job REQID REF10021E Job Function Physician Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
- Treatment of patients at NMG and such hospitals, office locations and health care facilities as may be determined by the President of NMG or his/her designee.
- Maintaining a clinical schedule on such days, such hours, and at such locations as necessary to provide timely and comprehensive medical services to NMG patients.
- Teaching of medical residents, fellows, medical students, nurses and other health care providers as may be required by NMG.
- Providing on-call coverage as reasonably required by NMG.
- Referring patients requiring specialized medical care to those specialists and other health care providers and facilities that are members of NMG's affiliated provider network, provided that such referral does not unreasonably interfere with the patients expressed preference for a different healthcare provider, his/her insurers determination of healthcare provider or the patients best medical interests in Physicians medical judgment.
- Regular participation in practice unit meetings and quality assurance activities.
- Compliance with billing, documentation and related policies, procedures, systems and practices established by NMG as payors with which NMG contracts.
- Performance of such other duties as are consistent with Physician's employment and as may be assigned to Physician by the President or his/her designee from time to time.
Our practice model includes a team of office-based Neurologists who provide inpatient, outpatient and on-call neurologic coverage. This outpatient-based position has a primary focus on care delivery within the clinic, with inpatient coverage on a rotating basis shared with the practice members. Each member of the practice has an area of specialty which has led to dynamic growth and programmatic development. The practice is also actively recruiting an inpatient neuro-hospitalist position that will allow each physician to further focus in preferred areas of neurology and promote improved work-life balance, ultimately resulting in greater overall physician job satisfaction. A full-time inpatient neurology NP supports the inpatient care team as well.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong commitment to community-focused clinical excellence and patient experience. This position is a full-time clinical FTE with a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.
- Full-time employed position with Northwestern Medical Group with hospital privileges at Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital
- Primary Locations: Lake Forest
- Successful and expanding multi-specialty physician group that promotes a collegial work environment, physician success and compassionate care
- Physician-led work environment
- EPIC electronic health record system
- Competitive compensation package and excellent benefits
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs