Groundskeeper - Full-time, DaysLocation Lake Forest, Illinois Business Unit Lake Forest Hospital Job REQID 22388 Job Function Facilities/Maintenance Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Groundskeeper reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines, and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Cultivates soil and plants seeds, bulbs and shrubbery.
- Prunes trees and trims hedges. Mows and trims lawns; disposes of clippings.
- Provides ongoing care by watering and weeding garden beds, trees, and lawn.
- Performs seasonal clean up and special landscaping projects. Cleans and maintains parking areas, sidewalks and entrances.
- Performs snow and ice management functions, operates various snow removal equipment.
- Maintains and repairs tools and grounds maintenance equipment.
- Reports defects in equipment and hospital vehicles.
- Runs hospital errands including special mail deliveries.
- Ability to understand basic oral work instructions and communicate basic job-related problems.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Medical Assistant - Reproductive Infertility, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Medical Assistant - Reproductive Infertility, Full-time, Days *$2,000 Sign-on Bonus* Chicago, Illinois
- Nurse Clinician - Reproductive Infertility, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Staff Nurse - Imaging, Part-Time, Days McHenry, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs