Administrative Coordinator-Plant Engineering and Maintenance Full Time DaysLocation Lake Forest, Illinois Business Unit Lake Forest Hospital Job REQID 99328 Job Function Administrative Support Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $6,000 Student Loan Repayment ($3,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
**This is a full-time position at 40 hours per week located at Lake Forest Hospital. The schedule for this position is Monday-Friday 8am- 4:30pm. **
The Administrative Coordinator reflects the mission, vision, and values of Northwestern Memorial, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for higher-level administrative support to Directors within the organization and must use independent judgment and authority to execute projects and maintain workflow. The incumbent will work as part of team and demonstrate superior organization skills, strong interpersonal and communication skills, and attention to detail proficient Microsoft application skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and be highly flexible and adaptable.
- Prepares documents and manages data using NM software applications including Microsoft Office.
- Manages calendar; sets meeting priorities; identifies objectives of meetings and identifies materials needed for meeting; exercises judgment to ensure appropriate parties attend meeting.
- Screens incoming email, mail and telephone calls to assign priority to call and/or identify additional resources to manage caller’s need.
- Independently plans and executes activities such as room scheduling, signage, catering, support staff and equipment, and preparation and distribution of notifications, in support of projects and meetings as appropriate.
- Assists with creation and preparation of materials, which are presented, to management, committees and subcommittees, particularly power point presentations and printed materials.
- Prepares, copies, mails, files documentation accurately and maintains security and confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
- Authors responses on behalf of Director or department.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Utilizes appropriate resources within the institution, division and department to manage and complete each assigned task and/or project.
- Develops and maintains relationships with all customer and suppliers, especially vendors who support equipment within the department.
- Provides support to Division Vice President as needed.
- Transcribes meeting content for designated meetings.
- Conducts internet research and identifies relevant topics based upon assignment.
- Associate's degree or equivalent relevant (administrative) experience
- 3-5 years experience in a business office with a strong emphasis on database management and customer service.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to organize and think independently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- B.A. degree or business equivalent and 5 years business experience
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Nursing OpportunitiesSearch Now
Check out our benefitsRead More
Information Services CareersRead More