Safety Companion Float Pool Part Time DaysLocation Huntley, Illinois Business Unit Huntley Hospital Job REQID 105249 Job Function Patient Support Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $10,000 Student Loan Repayment ($5,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
The Safety Companionreflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Safety Companion Performs continual one-on-one patient monitoring under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Remains at bedside of assigned patient at all times unless relieved by an appropriate staff member.
- Provides calming and reorienting conversation with patient in cases of patient's agitation or confusion.
- Identifies and removes hazards from the patient and patient's environment, and reports as appropriate.
- May assist patient with performing activities of daily living, as delegated by supervising RN.
- High School diploma or equivalent
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs