Respiratory Therapist RRT- Huntley, Part-time, DaysLocation Huntley, Illinois Business Unit Huntley Hospital Job REQID 97199 Job Function Respiratory Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $10,000 Student Loan Repayment ($5,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
Pay: Based on experience, starting at: $34.28 + per hour.
The Respiratory Therapist RRT reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
This role provides assessment/recommendations of pulmonary status in relationship to exercise prescription and education to pulmonary and/or cardiac rehabilitation patients as well as staff.
- Understanding of medical technology
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to treat patients with respiratory disease according to physician's order
- Ability to use computerized charting
- The ability and knowledge to operate the telemetry monitoring system
- Must be credentialed by the NBRC
- 3-5 years experience working in respiratory care and/or pulmonary rehabilitation
- Ability to serve on committees when asked
- Ability to work under fast-paced conditions when census is high
- Graduate of an approved school or program for respiratory care, higher education preferred
- Active current RCP license with state of Illinois
- BLS CERT
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs