Respiratory Therapist CRRT - Huntley, Casual, NightsLocation Huntley, Illinois Business Unit Huntley Hospital Job REQID 15869 Job Function Respiratory Shift Night Job (3rd) Pay rates are dependent upon experience. The minimum starting hourly rate for this position is 23.34 Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Respiratory Therapist CRRT reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
Under the direction of the Medical Director and Team Leader of Respiratory Care, provides emergency, critical, and basic care in accordance with the physician's order. Responsible for proper care and operation of the equipment used for providing therapy.
- Delivers and assesses response to ordered therapy per plan of care. Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Implements respiratory care policies and procedures based on patient outcomes, current research, and best practices. May assist with coordinating services, prioritizing assignments and workflow, and promoting situational decision-making/problem solving.
- Responds to codes and calls for emergent assistance. Assesses patient condition and delivers appropriate treatment.
- Educates the patient and family about the patient's illness and provides information about community support groups and other resources.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Graduate from accredited school of respiratory therapy, must be credentialed by the NBRC as a CRT or RRT.
- NRP required within 6 months of hire (Delnor specific)
- Bachelors Degree
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs