Respiratory Therapist -Inpatient Respiratory, Full-Time, Nights $10,000 sign-onLocation Huntley, Illinois Business Unit Huntley Hospital Job REQID 15861 Job Function Respiratory Shift Night Job (3rd) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
Full Time Nights, 36 hours a week. Offering $10,000 sign on bonus.
The Respiratory Therapist CRRT reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
Under the direction of the Medical Director and Team Leader of Respiratory Care, this role provides emergency, critical, and basic care in accordance with the physician's order. This position is responsible for proper care and operation of the equipment used for providing therapy.
- Graduate from accredited school of respiratory therapy, must be credentialed by the NBRC.
- BLS, Delnor requires NRP within 6 months hire.
- At least 1 year of Respiratory Therapy experience.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to handle multiple assignments and balance priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of medical terminology.
- Ability to use computerized charting.
- Bachelor's Degree
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Registered Nurse- PH Perinatal, Casual, Nights Palos Heights, Illinois
- Registered Nurse - PH Oncology -Sg4 North - Part-Time, Days - Sign On-Bonus Eligible Palos Heights, Illinois
- Registered Nurse - PH Med Surg Hp3, Full-Time Days - Sign On Bonus Eligible Palos Heights, Illinois
- Registered Nurse - PH Med Surg Hp3, Full-Time, Days, - Sign On Bonus Eligible Palos Heights, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs