Clinical Sleep Psychologist - GrayslakeLocation Grayslake, Illinois Business Unit Northwestern Medical Group Job REQID REF46456X Job Function Physician Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
Northwestern Medicine is seeking a full-time, Board-Certified or Board Eligible Sleep Psychologist (PhD or PsyD) to join our North Suburban multidisciplinary Sleep Medicine program.
Primary responsibility will be providing behavioral sleep therapy including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-I) for adult outpatients.
The Clinical Sleep Psychologist role reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics, Corporate Compliance Program and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Provides direct clinical service including psychological evaluations, consultations, and treatment services for patients with sleep disorders.
- Provides clinical input for program development and evaluation.
- Provides care in a fashion that assures, embraces, and communicates the pledge, values, and policies of NM.
- PhD or PsyD in Clinical Psychology from an institution accredited by the American Psychological Association.
- Clinical psychologist licensure in Illinois or eligible for Illinois licensure.
- Behavioral Sleep Medicine fellowship or significant experience in adult behavioral sleep medicine.
- Board certified or board eligible in Behavioral Sleep Medicine.
- Significant experience with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-I).
- Experience with providing other evidence-based, behavioral therapies for sleep disorders such as nightmare disorder, circadian rhythm disorders, and CPAP non-adherence.
- Previous successful interactive experience as a member of a interdisciplinary treatment team
- Current Collaborative Practice Agreement with an active member of the medical staff at Cadence Health
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English
- Must be computer comfortable and/or proficient
- PhD or PsyD in Clinical Psychology and an active, valid, Illinois license
- BLS within 30 days of hire
- Behavioral Sleep Medicine fellowship
- Minimum two year's experience in an intensive treatment setting with supervised experience in individual and family counseling
- Understanding of and training in case management
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Nursing CareersSearch Now
Check out our benefitsRead More
Information Services CareersRead More