Supply Chain Spec I- Logistics, Full-Time, DaysLocation Glenview, Illinois Business Unit Northwestern Medical Group Job REQID 65654 Job Function Supply Chain Shift Day Job (1st) Pay rates are dependent upon experience. The minimum starting hourly rate for this position is 16.50 Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Supply Chain Specialist I, Logistics reflects the mission, vision, and values of NMHC, adheres to the organizations Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Follows standard work and methodologies around inventory, receiving, equipment, linen and mail.
- Reports any issues or special situations to leadership.
- Utilizes standard processes within CIMS and Peoplesoft to maintain integrity.
- Utilizes problem solving skills to resolve non-complex situations involving technology, customers, staff, and other supply chain management personnel; consults with manager for guidance as needed.
- Performs daily activity to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Assists level one manager with special projects as required.
- Ensures support of MDI and daily huddles.
- Maintains local data integrity in Peoplesoft and CIMS.
- Maintains the ability to respond quickly under pressure when problems arise.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- Ability to follow instruction and direction.
- Computer literate; ability to learn various programs.
- Good organization skills.
- Ability to think critically.
- 2 years work experience in a hospital or healthcare environment.
- Associates degree in related field.
- Problem solving ability.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs