Immediate Care Physician - Full Time - (36 hours/week) - North Suburbs (Deerfield; Glenview; Vernon Hills; Gurnee)Glenview, Illinois Job REQID 2019-1125 Apply Now
Northwestern Medicine is currently seeking Physicians, board certified or eligible in Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine to join our existing Immediate Care clinics in the north suburbs of Chicago (Deerfield; Glenview; Vernon Hills; Gurnee).
This position will rotate across our north suburb locations.
Northwestern Medicine is dedicated to providing the most advanced healthcare to the communities and patients we serve. The Northwestern Medicine clinical and administrative staff, medical and science faculty, and medical students come together every day with a shared commitment to superior quality, academic excellence, scientific discovery and patient safety.
Northwestern Medicine offers access to:
- Award-winning hospitals
- More than 100 locations throughout the Chicagoland area
- More than 4,000 aligned physicians including faculty, residents and researchers
- Magnet®-recognized* hospitals offering the highest standards for patient care and nursing excellence
- Treatment that is informed by the latest research from Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Patient Care Tech - Behavioral Health, Woodstock, Illinois
- Phlebotomist-FLOAT - HealthLab, Full-time, Days (CW) Chicago, Illinois
- Order Managment Specialist - Order Management Unit, Full-time Grayslake, Illinois
- Patient Service Representative - Full-time, Days Lake Forest, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs