CT Technologist-Imaging Casual RotatingLocation Glenview, Illinois Business Unit Lake Forest Hospital Job REQID 34082 Job Function Imaging and Radiology Shift Rotating Apply Now
**This is a Casual position located at the Glenview Outpatient facility. Schedule is every other Saturday at Glenview 7:30a-4p, one evening a week at Glenview and filling in at all 3 locations (Glenview, Vernon Hills and Gurnee).**
The CT Tech reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Operates computered tomography (CT) scanner to produce cross-sectional radiographs of patient's body for diagnostic purposes.
- Views images of organs or tissue on video display screen to ensure quality of pictures; produces radiographs.
- 2 to 3 years of undergraduate education or equivalent.
- Must demonstrate thorough working knowledge of the practices in a specialized field.
- ARRT, IEMA
- ARRT registry in CT or MRI
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs