Dermatology - Glen EllynLocation Glen Ellyn, Illinois Business Unit Regional Medical Group Job REQID REF25596K Job Function Physician Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
Northwestern Medicine is a growing, nationally recognized health system that provides world-class care at 11 hospitals and more than 200 locations in communities throughout Chicago, the suburbs and northern Illinois. Together with Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, we are pushing boundaries in our research labs, training the next generation of physicians and scientists, and pursuing excellence in patient care.
We value building relationships with our patients and their families, listening to their unique needs while providing individualized primary, specialty and hospital-based care. Our recent affiliations and ongoing growth make it possible for us to serve more patients, closer to where they live and work. While each of our locations has a unique story, Northwestern Medicine is unified under one mission – Patients First.
NORTHWESTERN MEDICINE REGIONAL MEDICAL GROUP – DERMATOLOGY OPPORTUNITY - Chicago Western Suburbs
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group (NMRMG) is seeking a BE/BC general dermatologist for expanding clinic in Glen Ellyn, IL.
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group is a local network of more than 650+ primary care and specialty physicians located in the Chicago metro area. We offer competitive compensation and benefits within a physician driven work environment.
- Join a total team of 12 dermatologists.
- Expanding clinic in Glen Ellyn.
- Dermatology practice includes general dermatology, cosmetic and MOHS physician.
- Employed full-time position with Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group.
- Successful and expanding multi-specialty physician group that promotes a collegial work environment, physician success and compassionate care.
- EPIC electronic health record system wide.
- Narrow band UVB light therapy and excimer laser.
- Photodynamic therapy (blue light).
- Fillers and botox treatment for leg veins (sclerotherapy).
- Visit https://www.nm.org/ to learn more.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Immediate Care Physician - South Suburbs (Orland Park) Orland Park, Illinois
- Endoscopy Tech- Full Time, Days Geneva, Illinois
- Occupational Therapist- Part Time, Days Warrenville, Illinois
- Occupational Therapist- Casual, Rotating Shifts Winfield, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs