Sterilizing Technician- Delnor Sterilization Processing Department, Full Time, Evening ShiftLocation Geneva, Illinois Business Unit Delnor Hospital Job REQID 39060 Job Function Materials Shift Evening Job (2nd) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Sterilizing Tech I reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines, and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Disassembles, cleans, assembles, sterilizes, and stores procedure trays, instruments, equipment and supplies according to prescribed procedures, following established infection control practices.
- Completes requests to dispense supplies directly to the Operating Rooms and maintaining department supply inventory.
- 1 year of experience
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, and communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous hospital sterilizing department experience or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience
Evening Hours: 3:00PM-11:30PM
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Certified Medical Assistant - COVID Tent, Weekend Casual, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Clinical Nurse - Cardiac Transplant Intensive Care Unit, Full-time, Nights Chicago, Illinois
- Certified Medical Assistant - COVID Tent, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- ICU RN, Full-time, Days, $2,000 Sign On Bonus DeKalb, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs