Staff Nurse Inpatient - Delnor ED, Part time, NightsGeneva, Illinois Job REQID 1915 Job Function Clinical Nurse Shift Night Job (3rd) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Staff Nurse Inpatientreflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- A clinically competent, registered, professional nurse who prescribes, delegates and coordinates nursing care to the acutely ill patient through the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation.
- Effectively interacts with patient, significant others, and other health team members, while maintaining ANA standards of professional nursing practice.
- LIC RN, CERT BLS
- Must be able to lift/push/pull up to 50lbs.
- One year's experience in pertinent clinical specialty.
- Psychiatrist - Consult Liaison - Central DuPage Hospital - Winfield, IL Winfield, Illinois
- Phlebotomist-FLOAT - HealthLab, Full-time, Days (BS) Chicago, Illinois
- Physical Therapist Assistant - Marianjoy, Peds, 40 Hours/Week, Days Wheaton, Illinois
- Registry Occupational Therapist - Acute Rehabilitation/Wellness, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs