RN Staff Nurse Outpt - Delnor Surgical Services, Full Time, DaysGeneva, Illinois Job REQID 2938 Job Function Clinical Nurse Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The RN Staff Nurse Outpatient reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
An Outpatient Staff Nurse is a clinically competent, registered, professional nurse who prescribes, delegates and coordinates nursing care to the acutely ill patient through the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation. This role effectively interacts with patient, significant others, and health team members, while maintaining standards of professional nursing. As a professional nurse you will need to be able to utilizes critical thinking, therapeutic communication, and interpersonal relationship building skills and strives to improve team effectiveness, system processes and patient outcomes across the continuum of care.
- BSN required for new hires as of 1/1/2011
- 20 CEU/2 years
- LIC RN
- CERT BLS
- 1 year experience in a similar position
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be flexible to scheduling changes including overtime, weekend hours and on-call responsibilities
- 3+ years similar experience
- Respiratory Therapist CRT - Respiratory Therapy, Full Time, Nights Lake Forest, Illinois
- Patient Service Representative - ICC, Casual, Days Glenview, Illinois
- Patient Care Tech - Behavioral Health, Part Time, Evenings Woodstock, Illinois
- Phlebotomist-FLOAT - HealthLab, Full-time, Days (CW) Chicago, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs