Respiratory Therapist CRT or RRT Delnor Casual/As NeededLocation Geneva, Illinois Business Unit Delnor Hospital Job REQID 88267 Job Function Respiratory Shift Rotating Apply Now
A Respiratory Therapist reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
This role provides assessment/recommendations of pulmonary status in relationship to exercise prescription and education to pulmonary and/or cardiac rehabilitation patients as well as staff.
- Understanding of medical technology
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to treat patients with respiratory disease according to physician's order
- Ability to use computerized charting
- The ability and knowledge to operate the telemetry monitoring system
- Must be credentialed by the NBRC
- 3-5 years experience working in respiratory care and/or pulmonary rehabilitation
- Ability to serve on committees when asked
- Ability to work under fast-paced conditions when census is high
- Graduate of an approved school or program for respiratory care, higher education preferred
- Active current RCP license with state of Illinois
- BLS CERT
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs