Rehab Services Tech Part Time Weekend Shift (Sat-Mon)Location Geneva, Illinois Business Unit Delnor Hospital Job REQID 113533 Job Function Patient Support Shift Rotating Apply Now
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $10,000 Student Loan Repayment ($5,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
A Rehab Services Tech reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines, and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
This position is a non-licensed staff member who assists the professional staff with patient care as defined by those activities that do not require the clinical decision making. This staff member assists the business office with clerical and maintenance duties and selected tasks related to the operation of the Rehabilitation Services Department.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- CERT BLS within 90 days of hire
- Previous experience as a R/S aide
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs