Registered Nurse, Inpatient - Delnor Orthopedic/Oncology Med/Surg unit, Full Time, Nights - $3,000 Sign on BonusLocation Geneva, Illinois Business Unit Delnor Hospital Job REQID 89986 Job Function Clinical Nurse Shift Night Job (3rd) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
View this video to learn more from the heroes that work at Northwestern Medicine.
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $6,000 Student Loan Repayment ($3,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
Pay: Based on experience, starting at: $32.5 + per hour.
The schedule for this position would be three 12 hour shifts 7p - 7:30a with every third weekend required. This 32 bed unit provides the opportunity for Chemotherapy certification.
The Registered Nurse Inpatientreflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- A clinically competent, registered, professional nurse who prescribes, delegates and coordinates nursing care to the acutely ill patient through the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation.
- Effectively interacts with patient, significant others, and other health team members, while maintaining ANA standards of professional nursing practice.
- Collects and analyzes data, identifies expected outcomes, develops and implements an individualized plan, coordinates care delivery and evaluates progress toward attainment of outcomes.
- Directs care and determines the appropriate utilization of any assistant involved in providing direct patient care.
- Collaborates with patient, family, physicians and ancillary staff. Creates a documented plan, focused on outcomes and decisions related to the care and delivery of services that indicates communications with patients, families, and others.
- Participates in shared governance, committee work, and unit projects.
- Evaluates and documents the patient’s responses to nursing interventions in the health record and properly individualizes the plan of care based on the evaluation of findings.
- Utilizes the best available evidence, including research findings to guide practice decisions.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Current State of Illinois Registered Professional Nurse
- Basic Life Support
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate with others
- Strong analytic abilities
- Experience in acute care nursing
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status. New graduate RNs and internal employees are not eligible for the sign on bonus.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Nursing OpportunitiesSearch Now
Check out our benefitsRead More
Information Services CareersRead More