Pulmonologist - Delnor & Central DuPage HospitalsLocation Geneva, Illinois Business Unit Regional Medical Group Job REQID REF32425E Job Function Physician Shift Day Job (1st) Pay rates are dependent upon experience. The minimum starting hourly rate for this position is Apply Now
Northwestern Medicine is a growing, nationally recognized health system that provides world-class care at 11 hospitals and more than 200 locations in communities throughout Chicago, the suburbs and northern Illinois. Together with Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, we are pushing boundaries in our research labs, training the next generation of physicians and scientists, and pursuing excellence in patient care.
We value building relationships with our patients and their families, listening to their unique needs while providing individualized primary, specialty and hospital-based care. Our recent affiliations and ongoing growth make it possible for us to serve more patients, closer to where they live and work. While each of our locations has a unique story, Northwestern Medicine is unified under one mission – Patients First.
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group is the premier provider of healthcare services in Chicago’s west, south and northwest suburbs, with more than 600 primary care physicians and specialists. Our team works together to provide excellent patient care and exceptional patient experiences using models that follow best practices in outpatient and inpatient settings. RMG offers competitive compensation and benefits within a physician led work environment.
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group (NMRMG) is seeking a BE/BC Pulmonologist to join our team. This is an outstanding opportunity to build your career with the premier healthcare provider in the Chicagoland area.
- Join 6 pulmonologists, an interventional pulmonologist, 2 sleep disorders physicians and 3 APN’s in a practice that offers state of the art pulmonary function testing, cardiopulmonary stress testing, fully integrated EMR, a robust sleep disorders division and interventional pulmonary services.
- Outpatient clinics located in Geneva, IL and Winfield, IL.
- Inpatient rounds at Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital/ Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital.
- Rotating equal partnership call schedule.
- Employed full-time position with Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group.
- Successful and expanding multi-specialty physician group that promotes a collegial work environment, physician success and compassionate care.
- EPIC electronic health record system wide.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs