Physician: Interventional Cardiology - Geneva, ILLocation Geneva, Illinois Business Unit Regional Medical Group Job REQID REF41012K Job Function Physician Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer an excellent benefits package. This includes a continuing medical education allowance, paid time off, well-being fund, 401k, paid parental leave, malpractice insurance and much more. Moreover, we will provide financial stability and administrative support so you can focus on your passion – practicing medicine.
Northwestern Medicine is seeking an ACGME-approved fellowship trained, BE/BC Interventional Cardiologist to join the growing Bluhm Cardiovascular Institute (BCVI) West Region team at Delnor Hospital, located in Chicago’s western suburbs. Come join a team of 30 cardiologists offering specialty services in cardiac MRI, coronary CT, interventional imaging, coronary/peripheral/structural heart interventions, advanced heart failure, and electrophysiology.
- Join a team of 4 other experienced interventional cardiologists for a 1:5 interventional call rotation.
- Generous compensation, paid time off, and full health benefits
- Responsibilities of this position include diagnostic coronary angiography and complex coronary interventions.
- Experience and/or training in peripheral vascular intervention preferred
- Opportunity for reading non-invasive cardiology studies including echocardiography, nuclear stress testing, coronary CT angiography
- Employed full-time position with Northwestern Medicine
- Successful and expanding multi-specialty physician group that promotes a collegial work environment, physician success and compassionate care within a physician driven team.
- The community is exceptional with excellent schools, parks, restaurants and plenty of amenities. Easy access to Chicago by car or commuter train.
Delnor Hospital has a state-of-art cardiac catheterization suite and peripheral intervention laboratory. This is a perfect opportunity for an interventional cardiologist to practice peripheral vascular interventions in a collaborative culture with vascular surgery. Availability of LV support such as Impella, atherectomy devices, intravascular lithotripsy, intravascular coronary imaging, and CTO equipment.
BCVI is a full service, fully integrated institute across the system. The six clinical centers comprising BCVI are the Center for Heart Rhythm Disorders, Center for Coronary Disease, Center for Vascular Disease, Center for Valve Disease, Center for Heart Failure and the Center for Preventative Cardiology.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs