Physician: Hospital Medicine - Geneva, ILLocation Geneva, Illinois Business Unit Regional Medical Group Job REQID REF50966Q Job Function Physician Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group (NMRMG) is seeking a BE/BC Hospitalist physician to join our team in Geneva, IL located in the western suburbs of Chicago.
- A physician led medical group that promotes physician leadership, wellness, and work-life balance
- Outstanding compensation and benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401K, and CME fund
- Hospital privileges at Northwestern Medicine Delnor and Central DuPage Hospitals
- Average 15 shifts per month; average 183 shifts annually
- Outstanding specialist support
- EPIC Electronic Health Record
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Nursing OpportunitiesSearch Now
Check out our benefitsRead More
Information Services CareersRead More