Physician Assistant ONLY - Surgical Services, Full-time, DaysLocation Geneva, Illinois Business Unit Regional Medical Group Job REQID 11753 Job Function Physician Assistant Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
Northwestern Medicine has an exciting opportunity for a Physician Assistant to work in our OP Clinic, Post Op F/U and surgical services department. This position is a combo of inpatient and outpatient.
Shift: M-F, days; with potential to moonlight on nights/weekends/holidays as needed; potential on-call may be required
The Physician Assistant (SL) - II reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
This physician assistant is credentialed and in good standing on the Northwestern Medicine Medical Staff. Additionally, this physician assistant meets the requirements listed in RMG's Physician Practice Agreement.
- Master's degree from an accredited Physician Assistant program
- Current license as a Physician's Assistant in the State of Illinois. Once licensed may apply for a controlled substance license and DEA number
- Privileged and credentialed through the NMH Medical Staff Office (MSO)
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation – BLS issued by the American Heart Association
- Minimum of one (1) year of PA experience
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Talent Acquisition Professional - Human Resources - Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Lead Clinical Quality Documentation Specialist, Full-time, Days, $4,000 Sign-on Bonus Palos Heights, Illinois
- Clinical Quality Documentation Specialist, Full-time, Days, $4,000 Sign-on Bonus Palos Heights, Illinois
- Clinical Nurse - Medical Observation Unit, Per Diem/Casual, Days Chicago, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs