Operational Specialist - Delnor Patient Care Services, Full Time, Mid-ShiftLocation Geneva, Illinois Business Unit Delnor Hospital Job REQID 56713 Job Function Administrative Support Shift Evening Job (2nd) Apply Now
View this video to learn more from the heroes that work at Northwestern Medicine.
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The preferred schedule for this position is 12p-8:30p but an open to 11a - 7:30p Monday - Friday.
The Operational Specialist reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines, and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Oversees Resource Team flow and communication.
- Schedules meetings; ensures departmental meeting minutes are completed and communicated.
- Maintains the Team Sites for the Resource Department.
- Oversees Resource Team scheduling in Kronos. Monitors future staffing needs and coordinates with resource team to facilitate response to variable demands.
- Oversees staff compliance with mandatory requirements.
- Performs verification of Resource Team timecard accuracy.
- Coordinates and supports budget development for the Resource department.
- Supports expense management and variance reporting.
- Continuously explores opportunities for departmental improvement.
- Schedules orientation for new employees.
- This role may support additional projects, perform administrative tasks, and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Two (2) years administrative assistant experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft products, staffing, and financial software.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Two (2) years administrative assistant experience in Acute Healthcare setting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Administration.
- Personal computer and database experience, organizational and analytical skills, proficiency in computer office software - Word/Excel.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs