General Neurologist - Geneva, ILLocation Geneva, Illinois Business Unit Regional Medical Group Job REQID REF9642E Job Function Physician Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
Northwestern Medicine is a growing, nationally recognized health system that provides world-class care at 10 hospitals and more than 200 locations in communities throughout Chicago, the suburbs and northern Illinois. Together with Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, we are pushing boundaries in our research labs, training the next generation of physicians and scientists, and pursuing excellence in patient care.
We value building relationships with our patients and their families, listening to their unique needs while providing individualized primary, specialty and hospital-based care. Our recent affiliations and ongoing growth make it possible for us to serve more patients, closer to where they live and work. While each of our locations has a unique story, Northwestern Medicine is unified under one mission – Patients First.
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group is the premier provider of healthcare services in Chicago’s west and northwest suburbs, with more than 600 primary care physicians and specialists. Our team works together to provide excellent patient care and exceptional patient experiences using models that follow best practices in outpatient and inpatient settings. RMG offers competitive compensation and benefits within a physician led work environment.
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group is seeking a BE/BC General Neurologist to join our growing neurosciences program at Delnor Hospital located in Geneva, IL.
Highlights of the program include:
- Join a team of 3 Neurologists and 2 Neurosurgeons.
- One of the first Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Centers in Illinois located at Central DuPage Hospital
- Leading Parkinson’s disease treatment, performing the most deep brain stimulation surgeries in Illinois
- Nearly 30 neurosciences subspecialties, including respected programs in cerebrovascular disease and stroke, movement disorders, brain tumors, Alzheimer’s, epilepsy, spine surgery, cochlear implants and sleep disorders
- Acute stroke care with advanced treatment options, including access to clinical trials
- Conventional and complex neurosurgery of the brain, brain stem and spine
- Employed full-time position with Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group
- EPIC electronic health record system wide
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Patient Access Specialist - Registration, Part-time, NIghts Winfield, Illinois
- Patient Access Concierge - Guest Services, Part-time, Evenings Winfield, Illinois
- CT Scan Technologist, IHR - Delnor CT Scanning, As Needed, Days Geneva, Illinois
- Registered Staff Nurse, Inpatient - Delnor Med/Surgical, Full Time, Nights - $3,000 Sign on Bonus Geneva, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs