EMS Continuing Education Specialist - Delnor/Southern Fox Valley EMS , Part Time, DaysLocation Geneva, Illinois Business Unit Delnor Hospital Job REQID 27138 Job Function General Business Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
This position is scheduled to work 32 hours a week with occasional weekends.
The EMS Continuing Education Specialist reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines, and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
This role is responsible for the coordination of the Southern Fox Valley EMS System Continuing Education Program at Delnor.
- 5 years of critical care experience.
- One year of teaching.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a current RN License or an EMT-P license, do not need both.
- CERT ACLS
- CERT BLS
- CERT PALS.
- More than 5 years of critical care experience.
- More than 1 year of teaching.
- Previous experience in course coordination
- Associate's or bachelor's degree
- ACLS INSTR
- CERT PALSI
- IDPH INSTR
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Registered Nurse- PH Perinatal, Casual, Nights Palos Heights, Illinois
- Registered Nurse - PH Oncology -Sg4 North - Part-Time, Days - Sign On-Bonus Eligible Palos Heights, Illinois
- Registered Nurse - PH Med Surg Hp3, Full-Time Days - Sign On Bonus Eligible Palos Heights, Illinois
- Registered Nurse - PH Med Surg Hp3, Full-Time, Days, - Sign On Bonus Eligible Palos Heights, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs