Certified Surgical Tech Delnor Operating Room Full Time Days $2000 Sign On BonusLocation Geneva, Illinois Business Unit Delnor Hospital Job REQID 97369 Job Function Patient Support Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
- $10,000 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($5,700 part-time)
- $10,000 Student Loan Repayment ($5,000 part-time)
- $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
- $250 Wellbeing Fund per year($125 for part-time)
- Annual Employee Merit Increase and Incentive Bonus
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
A Certified Surgical Tech reflects the mission, vision, and values of NMHC, adheres to the organizations Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
This role is a clinically competent Certified Surgical Technologist who works under the supervision of the RN in delivering safe and effective care to the patient during the intraoperative period. The Certified Surgical Tech effectively interacts with the patient and health care team members, while maintaining the Surgical Department standards.
- Current CST Certification or certification within one year of hire date.
- On the job training with related healthcare or completion of Surgical Technologist Program
- BLS within 30 days of hire, CERT CST
- Recent Hospital experience (0-2 years) and/or previous practice experience
**Internal applicants are not eligible for the $2,00 Sign On Bonus**
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs