Phlebotomist-Out of State - HealthLab, Part-time, Days (RL)Dyer, Indiana Job REQID 1707 Job Function Laboratory Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
***Must be able to work Monday through Thursday, 8am to 2pm and every other Saturday, 7am to 1pm.***
The Phlebotomist reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Phlebotomist's primary responsibility is for Centralized Phlebotomy Units, HealthLab Client specimen collections (phlebotomy) and Outpatient Lab/EKG services. The phlebotomist also provides phlebotomy support for non-centralized units at Central DuPage Hospital. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to, computer lab order entry, lab specimen receipt, patient information retrieval, lab reception/clerical duties and functions.
- One year experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Computer/keyboard literate
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Phlebotomy certification or training from a JACHO accredited school or institution
- EKG Training certification required within 6 months of hire
- Patient Care Technician - Cardiac Neuro, Part Time, Nights McHenry, Illinois
- Housekeeping Tech - Full-time, Days Lake Forest, Illinois
- Lab Technician, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Lab Technician, Per-diem, Days Chicago, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs