Volunteer Coordinator, Full-time , DaysLocation DeKalb, Illinois Business Unit Northwestern Memorial Foundation Job REQID 10742 Job Function General Business Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Volunteer Coordinator reflects the mission, vision, and values of Northwestern Memorial, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Screens volunteer applicants to determine interest, skills, and abilities for volunteer work.
- Works with departmental managers in matching work needs with appropriate volunteers.
- Provides input to director on placement of volunteers.
- Works with department managers in designing appropriate job descriptions for all volunteer assignments.
- Provides information to NM Academy staff for new volunteer BPO orientation.
- Leads volunteer orientation sessions.
- Performs exit interviews for volunteers leaving the program.
- Compiles data on volunteer demographics, work hours, seniority, and dedicated hours of service by program for the purpose of program evaluation, volunteer recognition, recruitment and retention.
- Assists the manager in working with hospital staff to develop new volunteer programs in response to identified priorities.
- Collaborate effectively with leadership and staff within the Volunteer Department.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Volunteer experience.
- Microsoft Office experience (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience Database Management
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Clinical Quality Documentation Specialist, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Quality Utilization Specialist, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Social Worker (Transitional Care), Full Time Days Lake Forest, Illinois
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist, Full-time, Days Lake Forest, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs