Sonographer - Kish Diagnostic Imaging, Part-time, NightsLocation DeKalb, Illinois Business Unit Kishwaukee Hospital Job REQID 39025 Job Function Imaging and Radiology Shift Night Job (3rd) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Sonographer reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The registered sonographer performs adult and basic pediatric inpatient and outpatient ultrasound exams. This includes the use of 2-D, Color Doppler, Pulsed Wave Doppler, M-Mode and clip stores on exams where indicated.
- New graduate or less than 1 year experience performing ultrasound exams
- Must be able to lift/push/pull up to 50lbs.
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer with one credential (RDMS) within 3 months of graduation. New graduates need Certificate of Completion from the college
- BLS for Healthcare providers
- REG ARDMS
- One year hospital based ultrasound experience.
- Graduate from an accredited Diagnostic Medical Sonography program
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- New Grad RN - Northwestern Medicine Kishwaukee Hospital DeKalb, Illinois
- Pharmacy Practice Coordinator - Drug Information, Full-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Housekeeper - Central DuPage Hospital, Full-time, Days, $$3,000.00 Sign-On Bonus Winfield, Illinois
- Transporter, CDH, Full-time, Rotating Shifts, $$3,000.00 Sign-On Bonus Winfield, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs