RN - Float Pool, Full-time, Nights, $3,000 Sign On BonusLocation DeKalb, Illinois Business Unit Kishwaukee Hospital Job REQID 30014 Job Function Clinical Nurse Shift Night Job (3rd) Apply Now
View this video to learn more from the heroes that work at Northwestern Medicine.
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
RN - Float Pool, Full-time, Nights, $3,000 Sign On Bonus
Internal transfers and new grad hires are not eligible for a sign-on bonus
The Staff Nurse Inpatientreflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- A clinically competent, registered, professional nurse who prescribes, delegates and coordinates nursing care to the acutely ill patient through the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation.
- Effectively interacts with patient, significant others, and other health team members, while maintaining ANA standards of professional nursing practice.
- Collects and analyzes data, identifies expected outcomes, develops and implements an individualized plan, coordinates care delivery and evaluates progress toward attainment of outcomes.
- Directs care and determines the appropriate utilization of any assistant involved in providing direct patient care.
- Collaborates with patient, family, physicians and ancillary staff. Creates a documented plan, focused on outcomes and decisions related to the care and delivery of services that indicates communications with patients, families, and others.
- Participates in shared governance, committee work, and unit projects.
- Evaluates and documents the patient’s responses to nursing interventions in the health record and properly individualizes the plan of care based on the evaluation of findings.
- Utilizes the best available evidence, including research findings to guide practice decisions.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Current State of Illinois Registered Professional Nurse
- Basic Life Support
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate with others
- Strong analytic abilities
- Experience in specific clinical area
- Additional preferences for the Emergency Room and the Pediatric Emergency Room:
- Trauma Nurse Specialist (TNS)
- Emergency Communications Registered Nurse
- Certified Pediatric Nurse
- Certified Emergency Nurse
Addendum #1- Prepost PACU Department
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Medical Assistant- RMG Rheumatology, Full-Time, Days [$2,000 Sign-On Bonus] Warrenville, Illinois
- Staff Nurse, License Pending – ICU, Full-Time, Nights Lake Forest, Illinois
- Immediate Care Technician, River North, Full-time, Days **$2000 sign-on bonus Chicago, Illinois
- Housekeeping Assistant I, Fulltime, Evening Palos Heights, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs