Program Director Senior Staff, Full-Time, DaysDeKalb, Illinois Job REQID REF11130Y Job Function Management-Business Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Program Manager Senior Staff position reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organizations Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards. The Program Manager Senior Staff position will lead planning and implementation activities for Northwestern Medicine. This will include managing a portfolio of projects of strategic and operational importance to the organization. The Sr. Staff position will develop project work plans and performance metrics, monitor work plans and metrics to assure activities are executed on-time and on-budget, coordinate the internal and external resources to complete activities as assigned using established Process Improvement and Project Management Methodologies. The Sr. Staff position will effectively communicate at all levels of Management and will work closely with managers, directors and analysts to develop work plans, metrics and resources to achieve the departments strategic goals and objectives.
- Responsible for providing Leadership to an assigned portfolio of projects/ initiatives through active engagement of NM Executives and all stakeholders.
- Lead activities including project proposal/ charter definition, budget development, resource allocation, management, information distribution and meeting facilitation.
- Provide proactive, clear, concise and timely communications regarding status of all initiatives and overall performance reporting among team members, NM Executives and vendor partners. Facilitate continuous exchange of ideas, information and developments.
- Demonstrated Knowledge of Operational, Program and Project Goals: Recommends solutions that add value, strengthen project or operational outcomes, exhibits and understanding of Sponsor or user needs.
- Achieves Results: Accountable for delivering projects and operational initiatives on-time and on-budget including successful execution/ activation, closeout and stabilization that meet stated Sponsor and stakeholder outcomes.
- Leads in organizational development and enhancement of management competence. Develop educational, coaching and mentoring programs necessary to support the evolution as an execution-centered organization.
- Sets explicit priorities, establishes effective action plans, and anticipates obstacles and alternatives for challenging but realistic work goals.
- Demonstrated ability to direct and mobilize an organization by strategic thinking, decisiveness, enthusiasm, competence and integrity.
- Demonstrate the ability to deal with the changing environment and to lead/facilitate and manage change efficiently and effectively where appropriate.
- Unquestionable integrity, credibility and character with demonstrated high moral, ethical behavior.
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum 8-10 years industry experience.
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft: Word, Excel, Power Point, Project
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills, demonstrated analysis and problem solving skills, excellent oral and communication skills, demonstrated ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships with peers and constituents at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent capability to lead projects with budgets in excess of $1,000,000.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Excellent oral and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships with peers and constituents at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated analysis and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated strong leadership capabilities - Strong skills in working with and negotiating with external vendors.
- Masters degree in related field preferred.
Equal OpportunityNorthwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Patient Access Specialist- Customer Service, Part-time, Days Chicago, Illinois
- Clinical Nurse - Neuro Spine ICU, Full-time, Nights Chicago, Illinois
- Operations Coordinator - Supply Chain Logistics Chicago, Illinois
- Clinical Nurse - Med/Surg Intensive Care Unit, Full-time, Nights **$2K Sign On Bonus** Winfield, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs