Professional Development Specialist- Med/Surg, Full-time, DaysLocation DeKalb, Illinois Business Unit Kishwaukee Hospital Job REQID 22167 Job Function Human Resources/Academy/Payroll Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Professional Development Specialist reflects the mission, vision, and values of NMHC, adheres to the organizations Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Designs, implements and evaluates clinical/non-clinical orientation programs and continuous learning opportunities for all classifications of caregivers in assigned unit/division in partnership with unit leadership team.
- Utilizes a data driven approach to conduct house wide and unit-specific required training to close performance gaps.
- Maintains visibility for just in time learning facilitation in clinical areas.
- Adheres to ANA Scope and Standards of practice for Nursing Professional Development.
- At least 5 years in clinical specialty
- LIC RN
- CERT BLS
- Masters Degree in Nursing or Education. Will consider candidates currently enrolled in Master's program.
- CERT PDRN
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
- Operating Room Nurse - CDH Ambulatory Surgery, Full-time, Days (M-F no holidays no weekends) Warrenville, Illinois
- Registered Nurse Hiring Blitz - Delnor, Central DuPage and Marianjoy Hospitals Geneva, Illinois
- Client Office Phlebotomist - HealthLab, Part-time, Days (ED) Elgin, Illinois
- Masters Prepared Case Therapist I, Full-time- Days $1,000 Sign-on DeKalb, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs