Physician: Hematology/Oncology - DeKalb, ILLocation DeKalb, Illinois Business Unit Regional Medical Group Job REQID REF41013H Job Function Physician Shift Day Job (1st) Apply Now
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer an excellent benefits package. This includes a continuing medical education allowance, paid time off, well-being fund, 401k, paid parental leave, malpractice insurance and much more. Moreover, we will provide financial stability and administrative support so you can focus on your passion – practicing medicine.
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group (RMG) is seeking a BE/BC Hematologist/Oncologist to join our team at NM Kishwaukee Cancer Center in DeKalb, IL.
This opportunity provides:
- A challenging and extremely rewarding environment where you can make a great impact
- Access to a robust clinical trials program
- Program development opportunities both locally and within the Northwestern Medicine network
- Academic & professional development through Northwestern University and the Robert H Lurie Cancer Center
- Collaboration with highly-skilled board certified medical and radiation oncologists, as well as surgical subspecialists
- A team of certified oncology nurses, navigators, clinical research staff, social workers, genetic counselors to support cancer care
The Cancer Center is located on the Northwestern Medicine Kishwaukee Hospital campus. The DeKalb community is a charming, fast-growing community located in the heart of the Midwest, offering four seasons of recreation, arts and entertainment. Located just 58 miles West of Chicago, DeKalb's historic downtown offers quaint sophistication served with true hospitality. It is coupled with Northern Illinois University and Kishwaukee Community College. DeKalb also offers a strong diverse workforce and thriving business community.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs