Patient Services Rep, ICC Sycamore, Full-time, daysDeKalb, Illinois Job REQID 3570 Job Function Customer Service Shift Not Applicable Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Patient Services Rep reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
Under direct supervision of Practice Manager/Coordinator, the Patient Services Rep is responsible for greeting patients, scheduling appointments, performing various medical practice and business-related duties, and acting as liaison between patient and practice.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years prior Physician office experience
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal skill
- Must be able to multi-task
- Medical office coding
- Previous customer service experience
- Respiratory Therapist CRT - Respiratory Therapy, Full Time, Nights Lake Forest, Illinois
- Patient Service Representative - ICC, Casual, Days Glenview, Illinois
- Patient Care Tech - Behavioral Health, Part Time, Evenings Woodstock, Illinois
- Phlebotomist-FLOAT - HealthLab, Full-time, Days (CW) Chicago, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs