House Supervisor- Hospital Supervision, PRN, Rotating Shifts (Dekalb)DeKalb, Illinois Job REQID 3535 Job Function Clinical Nurse Shift Rotating Apply Now
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The House Supervisor reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
This position is a professional nurse who is responsible for the overall management of hospital operations on the day, evening, night, weekend, and holiday shifts.
- A graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- BSN required
- Minimum of three years clinical experience
- BLS certification within 30 days of employment
- ACLS certification within 6 months of employment
- Management of Aggressive Behavior training within two years of employment
- Current license as RN in the State of Illinois
- Five years of clinical experience with Nursing Management included
- PALS certification
- Respiratory Therapist CRT - Respiratory Therapy, Full Time, Nights Lake Forest, Illinois
- Patient Service Representative - ICC, Casual, Days Glenview, Illinois
- Patient Care Tech - Behavioral Health, Part Time, Evenings Woodstock, Illinois
- Phlebotomist-FLOAT - HealthLab, Full-time, Days (CW) Chicago, Illinois
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs